Laser Eye Surgery Treatment in Lubbock, TX
At the Laser Eye Center of Lubbock, we understand that getting eye surgery is a significant decision. Our practice strives to make the process hassle-free and custom-made for your unique financial situation.
Are You Getting the Best Value for Your Procedure?
Technology & Safety
Are you getting the safest procedure? Some centers use older technology that doesn’t provide a full range of FDA-approved vision correction capabilities. There have been cases of providers reusing blades or not sterilizing equipment.
Confirm that your provider has a state-of-the-art FDA approved laser with a three-dimensional eye tracker, large treatment zone, and backup power supply.
Private Practice vs. Corporate Chains
As a smaller practice, you’ll get to know your doctor well throughout treatment. You’ll receive personalized care from a staff who knows your case intimately and offer consistent care and aftercare!
Our Payment Plans
By setting up the payment plan first, you’ll know you can afford the procedure that suits you best. Instead of worrying about the cost of the procedure, you can focus on getting results.
We proudly offer a payment plan to make excellent vision affordable and accessible. We work with a program that considers your unique financial situation—putting the new you within reach.
- Credit Line for Current and Future Procedures (subject to approval)
- Low Fixed Interest Rates
- Low Monthly Payments – Up to 60 Months to Pay
- No Prepayment Penalty
- No Application Fees, Loan Fees, or Annual Fees
- 0% interest for 24 months
Apply for CareCredit
How to Set Up Your Payment Plan
- Complete the patient information form available at our center. Or, you can apply yourself online. It is a simple process and is user-friendly.
- Submit For Quick Approval – We’ll notify you as soon as you are approved.
- Visit us at Laser Eye Center of Lubbock for a FREE screening and consultation.
- Once you are evaluated for a procedure, we can tell you what your monthly payment amount will be. If you want to make a down payment, be sure to let us know, so we include it when calculating your monthly payment.
- On the day of your procedure, you will be asked to sign a Procedure Verification form. That’s it – no burdensome paperwork to wade through. You will then receive a monthly statement. Simply pay this bill as you would any other each month.