Initial Consultation Free of Charge
- An evaluation of current refractive state.
- An explanation of the procedures and the outcomes.
- A full disclosure of all risks and benefits.
- A complete discussion of your goals and expectations.
Comprehensive Preoperative Consultation
- History of your glasses or lens wear.
- Dilated pupil examination.
- Corneal topography.
- Answers to your questions.
- Discussion of your lifestyle and expectations.
- Payment plans to those who qualify.
Full Postoperative Evaluations
- Regular refractive eye examinations at postoperative day 1, week 1, months 1, 3, 6, and 12 all included in the eyecare package.
- Additional refractive visits also free-of-charge, as deemed necessary by your eye doctor.
- Any “touch-ups” free of charge for one full year.
- VISX Star S4 ActiveTrak Scanning Laser
- VISX CustomVue Wavefront Laser Vision Correction
- Moria Carriazo-Barraquer superior hinge microkeratome
- Both thin and thick flap sizes, to accommodate a wider range of refractive errors.
- Ultrasonic Pachymetry
- Placido-Disc Topography (Humphrey Atlas)
Refractive Eye Care Package
- Laser Eye Center of Lubbock requires a comprehensive evaluation.
- The doctors at Laser Eye Center of Lubbock are SPECIALISTS.
- Comprehensive refractive care by your local eye doctor is included for one full year. Any touch ups are free of charge for one full year.
Advantages of Laser Eye Center of Lubbock
- Our doctors are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Our equipment is the best in the country.
- Our eye doctors are the most experienced in the area, and have been doing this for years.
- Our surgeons are cornea and refractive specialists (specialty trained in LASIK, PRK, corneal transplantation, and the management of complicated corneal and refractive diseases). They are not just general eye surgeons who laser on the side.
God gave you only two eyes – KNOW YOUR EYE DOCTORS.